Saturday, October 8, 2011

Post 7/100 When is old too old?

Two years ago, I had this stupid thing. I shouldn't date a woman if they were more than 4 years older or more than 4 years younger. You know what? I was stupid and wrong. Of course, I don't think I can be a woman so much older than me. I think its all about life stage. What stage of our lives we are in? Why should I limit myself to a person in come age. Forget that.

Ok. I do have some limit. I think if she is more than 10 years. So she has to be younger than 40. I don't think thats out of bounds in any way. How young? I just want this girl to be working at least an year. A person that understands the real world. A girl who kinda hates her job or know what it feels like to be in that position. I just want someone that is able to understand me right now.

Favorite new artist right now is Kendrick Lamar from the west coast.
Love his flow and lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment