Thursday, October 27, 2011

Post 25/100 All Apologies

Its pretty hard to say I am sorry. What I realized over the past years, is that you should just come out and say it. We all know it sucks admitting your wrong. No one likes to be wrong. But I realized that most times in my life I am wrong. I might not admit it that second, but I am willing to tell you I've made a mistake.

Sometimes I feel like a professional apologizer like Larry David. But it is appropriate to admit when you are sorry for hurting peoples feelings. You might think its stupid and they are too sensitive, but you save a lot of grief that way. You also repair your relationship with that person. But when you apologize you have to let them vent or yell at you. It kinda comes with the territory. Yeah, it makes you feel like a bitch, but in reality your being a bigger person.

There was a guy who asked, "When was the last time you apologized?" He thought that if you haven't apologized to someone in a long time than there is something wrong. We go through out our lives doing bad/stupid things. If we haven't said sorry in a while, its probably pride messing with us.

But if I think I am right, I will fight with you. I think I have been getting better with my stubbornness. But I will fight you.

1 comment: