Thursday, October 13, 2011

Post 11/100 Cars

I've never really was a big car guy. In the office today, we were talking about cars. Some guy was talking about his Porshe Cayman Colbolt only 217 were made that year. My first car was my baby.

1999 Toyota Camry. Blue. Beautiful. The front seat had a problem. It would collapse all of the sudden. It had a couple of dings in it also. It was a used so it had some cigerette burns and it wasn't the cleanest car. It was the car I drove around in Highschool and college. I always had stuff in the trunk. I was a commuter in college so I had to be prepared. Took many naps and even slept over night a couple of times in it. It was always reliable. It was my baby.

1 comment:

  1. '96 Geo Metro and '92 Ford Aerostar - my HS vehicles...lots of memories driving a minivan to school.

    ReplyDelete