Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Post 23/100 How I discovered Biggie

I tell you a story  how I came across the Notorious BIG. When I was 11, I went to my uncles house. He and his wife had a small 1 bedroom apartment. I remember going through his CD collection. Found some interesting stuff like Boyz II Men, Usher (his first album when Usher was a kid), Kenny G and Biggie. I looked at the CD. I remember talking about him and he hadn't died yet. I ask my uncle where he got this from. He told me the mail man had accidently delivered it to his house with a bunch of other CDs. I asked him if I could have it and he said yes. From there I listened to that CD non stop. Walking to school. Walking around the town. It became my CD that defined some of my childhood.

1 comment:

  1. You would be a different person if you picked up the Kenny G cd that day.

    ReplyDelete