Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Post 16/100 Trying to get back what you lost

When I was five years old, I loved the teenage mutant ninja turtles. They were my favorite. My friends and I would play a character and such. My favorite toys were my Ninja turtle toys. One day my friend broke my ninja turtle. I was sadden by my loss. My mom took me to a store, kinda like Walmart it was called Care Fore. I went to the Toy department and stole the exact same toy. Someone already took it out of the packaging soI thought I could just take it. I walked by the security guard shaken in my boots. I got in the car thinking I got away with my first heist. My mom found the toy and smack the crap out of me. I always felt guilty about that Raphael toy I stole.

We do that in life all the time. We try to get something back that we already lost. Sometimes its our youth. You see those old people still in the club. Its like hey your old you should be on the next stuff. We try to play sports and things like we are stil 18 then we pull our back.

Sometimes we try to make up for lost time, money and so on. We should just realize that somethings are lost and never could be made up. We can't live our lives regretting everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment