Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Post 2/100: Interracial dating

Interracial dating. I'm for it. I really am. I love a variety of women. But being an Asian man, it seems like Asian women are dating more outside the race than Asian men. It kinda screws up the ratios.

In my family, its been quite the opposite. My three older cousins who grew up in America have married outside the Korean race. Two of the women they married were white. I feel like so many Asian women are dating outside of the race compared to the Asian Men. When I see an Asian guy dating a non Asian, I kinda feel proud. If they walk by me, I usually give them a look of approval. Well its more like a nod. They usually understand and nod back. Funny how that whole system works as well.

My Favorite Interracial couples:

Bruce Lee/ Linda Lee
Robin Thicke/Paula Patton
Seal/ Heidi Klum
Nicolas Cage/ Alice Kim
Halle Berry/ Whoever she is with at that time

No comments:

Post a Comment