Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Post 9/100 The Office

My office is pretty laid back. For the msot part, I like the people in my office. I would say we kinda all get a long. There is always drama though. I have been here for about a year. I think theres about 50 people in this office. I think about 10 or so people have hooked up. Always a recipe for disaster. I will be sharing about the stories in the next couple of weeks.

Story 1: I had this person, lets call her Kim, on my team. Kim was a very sweet woman. Probably upper 30s heavy set sweet voice. She did not really say too much in the office. I would talk to her every once in a while. She was a lesbian. Not that anyone cared and I divulge this information because it is part of the story. On my team there were about 5 people including the team leader. One team mate loves to gossip and talk, lets call him Bill. Nice guy but really not the best moral compass in the world.

One day after a long weekend, Bill comes up to me. He say"hey panda come here", which is quite normal because he likes to gossip. I get over there and says I need to hear this voice mail. I hear it and its Kim. She is obviously drunk. She is cursing up a storm. She left about 4 different voice mails all of her talking belligerently. She even threatens to mess him up and says she knows where he lives.

So Bill starts telling me the whole story. Kim gets kicked out of her girlfriends house because the girlfriend says that she is an alcoholic. She meets Bill at some bar. She tells him that she needs somewhere to stay at least for that day. He lets her come over. He goes to his room to sleep and says next day. he finds beer bottles all over the ground and table. He also finds her panties in his room later. Later when he was dropping Kim off, she was telling him that she would do sexual acts for him.

So Bill goes to HR and reports her. They send her to rehab and from then on she disappeared.

3 comments:

  1. dang, that's like meredith from the office (dunno if that's what you were implying)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonynmous is cat. btw. :)

    ReplyDelete