Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Post 45/100 Shek

Shek means Jerk in Konglish (Korean English) slang. Someone said my nickname should be shek. It felt kinda harsh, but after a day or so I have accepted the title. I will wear the crown of shek proudly. I love being a shek or should I say love being myself. Why shouldn't we make fun of each other or say inappropreiate things? Sure, it might hurt someones feelings but get over it. Your grown. We are not children anymore. Shit people say shouldn't sting you that much because most people in the world are idiots. Now, when a person you respect and love says something. It does hurt, but you know what maybe you need to hear that stuff. You need to hear that you are not the best thing on Earth and have an ego. I use to teach youth kids. They were in highschool. The think they are cool, at least the kids I taught. I use to cut them down every opportunity I got. They love me to this day because of it. So if I am a shek to you, its all out of love. If you are offended, go develop some thicker skin.

1 comment: