Monday, November 7, 2011

Post 33/100 Random Thoughts

sorry, I failed. I didn't post the last couple of days. Weekends are always hard.

Bought some organic stuff. Taste just like the stuff that isn't organic, but double the price. Is it really organic?

I hate paying for food that I know is not going to be as good. The price states something and you know you could get somethign better for half the price.

Somebody gave me a really good hug the other day.

I always feel weird in the long embrace of a hug. I don't want to hug for too long because its weird and if it is too short then its not genuine enough.

I am wearing a sweater vest at work. I feel gay.

We got in new phones at work and had a 45 min training. What a waste of time???

Forgot how good Dru Hill was. So many classics.

Mondays are so busy.

Home prices are cheap as hell.

1 comment:

  1. I wear sweater vests all the time at work. I don't feel gay.

    ReplyDelete