Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Post 38/100 NBA

Dear National Basketball Association,

Yes, I am calling you by your whole name because you have angered me. All of the excitement that the playoffs have brought is now gone. I have been a life long fan. I have been a sixers fan all of my life. Suffered through Shawn Bradley, Jeff Hornachek, Manute Bol, Clarence Weatherspoon, Corless Williamson etc. I have suffered because I love the NBA. When you had those commercials about "I love this game" that was me. Listening to games on the radio, looking at stats in the paper (not online), watching games on NBC (still best theme song ever), playing the video games (Jordan v Bird is still awesome) and etc.

I am officially hating you. I hate you like a jilted woman hates her cheating husband. I hate you like I hate Ashton Kutcher. I hate you like I hate bussel sprouts. I hate you like I hate the Cowboys.

I was excited about seeing the improvement of the Sixers, emergence of the Thunder, last stand for Boston and maybe Kobe also, seeing the Heat can be clutch and etc. But no. You are all a bunch of bitches. Owners are dumb for paying someone like Kwame Brown 6 million a year. Players are stupid for not realizing that they will never get this awesome of a job anywhere else.  Most of you guys are gonna go bankrupt anyway. Doesn't matter if you have 50 mil or 100 mil. Most of y'all are going broke anyways. Why does it even matter? Maybe you guys should go get your degrees and start handling your finances better.

So NBA good luck to you and the rest of this year, because I am officially breaking up with you.

This is how I feel about you

No comments:

Post a Comment