Thursday, November 3, 2011

Post 32/100 Death

Death is a part of life. You come into the world and someone needs to leave. I don't fear death too much. I know where I am going to go. If the Father calls, I have to answer.

The biggest fear I have about death is if I go before my mom. I know she will be devastated and I am not sure if she can handle that. I pray God takes me after my mom. It is unnatural for someone to see their kids die before they do.

Death does leave hurt. I talked to a coworker the other day. He was smoking one of these electric cigarettes.I asked him how long he was trying to quit smoking. He told me he started smoking when his wife, mother and sister all died within the span of two months. I saw the tears still in his eyes. The hurt is always there. It weakens over time, but its always gonna be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment