Friday, November 18, 2011

Post 41/100 Were Done here right

One day, I see a friend kinda in a cafe. She was on the computer. I say whats up and she says that she was killing time. She had to wait for this thing. We made small talk and then there was this silence. This silence usually signifies that the conversation is over. I asked her the question " So were done here right?" I immediately regretted my comments. It was really weird to say that. The truth of the matter was that the conversation was probably over. She said that she was thinking of  a question. I really believe  that the conversation was over.

The truth is that we don't really talk about those situations. Those social situations where society deems us to follow these rules like if you see someone you know you have to do these stop and chats. Sometimes you dont even know these peoples names but you have talk to these people because society says so. So many rules that we have to abide by. DAMN IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment