Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Post 35/100 My BusinAss

*Before I talk about it, let me say that I also am at fault on this.* People ask you what you did or where you went. Now they always want to know who was there with you. Its kinda annoying. Or if you are going somewhere, then who else is gonna be there. What am I not enough for you??? Probably; the answer is yes. You are not enough for me so I would also like to know who is gonna be there. Sometimes, I feel like "Ninja, your in my business to much. Back the F off." It might be a little extreme but thats how I feel. What I have to list 10 names if I went out with a bunch of people. You know what? Why don't you come out and then you will find out. I already let you into my business telling you where I went. I don't want you to know other peoples business. I hear people say"Oh I heard"..... Im like WTF!! Heard from who. You know what shut your mouth. Too much Philly is coming out of me now. Its been a long day. Something positive: Heavy D's last Tweet: BE INSPIRED

No comments:

Post a Comment