Thursday, November 17, 2011

Post 40/100 Fertility Clinic

My office is located on the same floor as this fertility clinic. I ride the elevator with some of the patients every now and then. Were in the elevator for maybe 30-40 seconds. By now, I can tell who is going to that clinic. Most of the time they are dressed pretty casually.

When I look into their faces, the reactions are always the best. Sometimes, its nervousness and anxiousness. Other times, they are pretty happy. Maybe because of the hope of getting a baby . I usually build stories in my head of what is going on. What the specific situation is. Maybe they have been trying for years.thinking about some crazy situations.

Sometimes there are women and men just donating their "stuff". I really can't tell those people apart from the other. I wonder, should I ever donate??? Have little Dan Parks running around with me not ever knowing they are my seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment