Monday, December 5, 2011

46/100 Free Sh*t

What makes people love free sh*t so much??? I could be the crappiest thing but people love free stuff. We have contests at work sometimes to motivate people and we love those contests. Shouldn't the contest in life matter more than a short term contest? We go out and do more stuff for the free or reduced price stuff then the things taht probably matter more. Example: 5 years ago the 76ers had this promotion of 76 cents per gallon at this one gas station for about 3 hours. I know this gas station. I am determined to go. I see the line is about 75 cars long. I left and I heard on the news people waited for 2 hours more. Why don't you just work an hour longer and make some money. Free sh*t is good, but damn it seems like a waste of time most of the time.

1 comment:

  1. why work when you can get some of that obama money?

    ReplyDelete