Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Post 39/100 When that Day Comes!

I talked with my friends today and we were talking about the things we push back. We push it back and back. We say someday. Then that day comes and we are like crap. I've wasted my days and not accomplished my goals. I wonder if I will be satisfied with some of the decisions.

Maybe I have to sideline some goals to acheive something I've never thought of. I was reading a piece on Diane Keaton. She had to put her career ahead of a family. It was the exact opposite of what her mother has done. She always wondered if her mother could have been. If she would have still been happy with her decision.

I always wish I would know different outcomes in my life. What if I went to UCLA or Penn State? What would have my life looked like? Would I ever have done what I have done? Maybe I'd be dead in a ditch who knows.

I think basically when the day comes I am not regretting that I haven't accomplished the goals I wanted to do. I need to basically motivate myself and complete all the things I want to do. If I don't, I say I tried and keep it moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment