Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Runaway

Running away is a lot easier than facing the problem head on. I have to say that I ran from a couple of my problems. The thing is that the problem will always be there. Its hard to face things head on, sometimes I try to forget about the issue or put it to the side. Because if you face it head on most likely you are gonna crash. Nobody likes to crash. Good thing about facing the problem is that you can actually solve or help fix the problem. Sometimes just acknowledging the problem is key. I wonder why I have the tendency to run.

Running reminds me of my father. I remember confronting my father about this . He said to me in Korean " I didnt run away. I left." I gave him a "N*gga What" look. Weak ass excuse. Running is the being a coward. I'm afraid that I will become like my father and be a runner.

I went to a thing tonight. It was a bunch of people who came from this halfway house kind of thing. Basically a couple of guys talked about this subject. I was blessed because they use to be people who ran. But they were  not those people any more. They changed. I can change too. We all can change.





No comments:

Post a Comment