Sunday, February 12, 2012

I got a man.....

So I went to a wedding last night. After the ceremony, it was cocktail hour. Two women friends and I were drinking in this one area. Before we know it, we see about 4 or 5 Ajusshis. Ajusshi means older gentlemen in the Korean language. Say it with me now, A-jus-Shi, Good Job. The Ajusshis were drinking Johnny Black Whiskey. They brought it in from the outside. They had it in a brown paper bag. Gangsta!!!! The two women and I saw that and wanted in on the action. The one girl starts chatting them up and getting some whickey. I drin my beer quickly to get some but was too late. Round 2 they give me some. We start talking. They were a little tipsy. Funny guys. Real Men. Oldschool.

They were talking to me and wondered if that one girl was dating me.I told them no and that she has a man. The one guy looks me in the eye and says," Just because there is a goalie, doesn't me you can't score." I start cracking up. It sounds like his version of " What your man got to do with me." Ive never really been down with that though. I believe there is a code of honor among men. Don't mess with someones girl. I'm also not that kinda guy. I know those type of guys and I know what they do. But that kinda stuff is not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment