Thursday, February 9, 2012

Celeberties that piss me off

Kim Kardashian- Why are you famous? Because you slept with a B level celebrity and your dad is a world class lawyer. Are you hot? Yes!!! But your annoying as hell. Everyman knows that hot girl who is batshit crazy and this is that girl. She got the crazy family and equally as stupid and crazy friends. Sure you backside looks amazing, Im not sure in ten years. Wear those shape ups girl.

Ashton Kutcher- You made Killers. You made New Years Eve. You are making (somehow even though it already sucked, but curious enough my mom loves it) 2 1/2 men even worse.

Jessica Alba- Take some acting classes. You suck as an actress. I can look at you all day long. Because of you I watched Honey and Into the Blue. Because of you I don't really feel like it was that much of a waste of time. But girl learn to act. Good job on losing the baby weight though.

Katy Perry- Stop trying to be the White Nikki  Minaj.

Rihanna- stop getting tats of thug life and guns. No wonder men beat you up.

Channing Tatum- OMG you suck. Your movies are terrible. Almost as bad as Ashton Kutcher.

Bradley Cooper- Man just admit your gay. Its ok. We dont really care.

Jessica Simpson- Looking at you makes me want to eat something.

Person I love:






Carrying a case of Beer!!! Wow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment