Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The Whole 30

Its a new year....New Me right. Not really. Most of the time, I list a bunch of shit. Then, I feel bad about myself for not doing the goal I set out for. I've been listening to a lot of podcasts this year. Tim Ferris, the creator of the 4 hour work week, said that we should make little goals.

He had a suggestion for a thing called NOB NOM. NO Booze and NO Masturbation for a month. Let's do it. I don't think I indulge in any of those activities daily. So for a bigger challenge, I will combine it with the Whole 30 diet program. My boss has done it and lost a ton of weight. So its eating a certain way for 30 days. Just 30 days. Can't do today cause I would have already failed. So tomorrow... The site also said I should have a partner. I'll write this blog. This will be my partner. I can laugh at myself after these 30 days. 

I've been fat for most of my life. I'm actually pretty confident. But it would be nice to wear some nice clothes. I also want to look out for my future health.....Here we go a month of discipline. A month of submission. A month of being miserable. As I finished this sentence, I forgot about all of the football games coming up. But you know what Fuck it. Imma just do it. 

I will keep you updated. February 4 see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment