Monday, January 9, 2017

Day 3-6

Man It has been a challenge. I was feeling really bloated on day 3. I read that it was normal. Still not a great feeling.

The weekend happened and guess what.....I didnt fail. Kudos to me. I even brought a meal to church. This is my life now. I went to a couple of bars and ordered tea or just water. Its really not fun. People next to me were drinking scotch or hot coco and I was like this tea is delicious.

Sunday a relatively new girl came to our lunch. I told people why I brought my lunch. I mentioned no alcohol and everyone gave me the same reaction like HOLY SHIT!!!! The girl was like oh your that type of guy. I guess I am who I am. I did feel like I had more energy yesterday. But I am also an extrovert. More people are around the more energetic I get.

Today, I packed my lunch. Hard boiled eggs. Yummm. Not really. It sucked. But I have to keep doing it. only 24 more days to go. Stay strong Dan Park. Stay Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment