Monday, January 23, 2017

Day 20

Sorry its been a long time since my last post. This blog is suppose to be my buddy for the program, but its been easy. Sure it sucks when people are drinking and I am not. People are eating dessert and I can't. But its a compromise. I've eaten like shit for 32 years. No more.

I've decided to extend the diet and try to make it more of a lifestyle. I will maybe try to do it for an year. I will allow myself some cheats though. I don't want to look like a freak. I cant go on a date and be like. You eat dessert and I'll watch you.

I am enjoying cooking more. It also pleases me knowing exactly what goes into my food.

My skin is clearer. I have more energy. Pounds are shedding. I'm looking younger.

Political side note:

I hate Trump. But he is our president. But I'm in the mortgage business and he messed with my business on the first hour on his job. He suspended the FHA premium cut. Basically, he is going to make it more expensive for a homeowner if they do not have the full 20% of down payment. Man of the people....hahahahahaha. Fucking Trump. What an Asshole!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment