Thursday, January 5, 2017

Day 2

Day 1.5- 2 of my Whole 30/Nob Nom

Last night was difficult. I went to a political fundraiser. It was a wine and cheese party :( . Thankfully, there was some fruit I could munch on. But it was very tempting to have some wine or cheese. Especially a beer. I hate being the guy drinking water while everyone is drinking alcohol. 

I needed to eat afterwards. We decided to go to cakes and ale. The absolutely two things I can not can not eat. But we ate at the dinner part of the restaurant. I was able to eat the steak and had to kind of special order it. 

This morning I tried to find eggs, but didn't have any. So I ate a steak again. I may have to go easy on the red meat as well.

Lunch kumbucha and paleo beef from whole foods. Its getting expensive. I need to cook tonight. 

I have small group tonight. I will have to try to get dinner somewhere thats healthy. Damn this is my life now. 

But I am feeling the energy drain right now. I'm feeling sluggish.

No comments:

Post a Comment