Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Day 1

First day of Whole 30 Let's Go!!!!!

Waking up I was about to eat this soup this morning and decided against. No soy. Not allowed. I picked up three eggs and fried them. Then I realized the way I have to live my life. Mindfully.....

My job I have to network a lot. I go to networking meeting and talk to people. I went to my weekly meeting and it was at this restaurant. I read all of the ingredients and I chose the side salad with olive oil on the side. All of the entree salads were not going to cut it. They either had cheese or the meats were glazed with something. They gave me some biscuit. I had before and it is divine. I chose not to eat it. I offered to the guys next to me and they declined. So, I stared at the biscuit for about 20 minutes. It kept calling out to me. "Hey Dan, just a tiny little bit....." I decided against it.

An hour later, I got a black coffee. I like it that way so no sacrifice there. I went to whole foods to get some lunch. I went to the hot bar and they have a paleo section. Paleo wings, roasted veggies and a sweet potato salad. MMMM so good. I ended up spending $11. Too much for lunch everyday. I will have to cook tonight.

I am going to a fundraiser later tonight. I will have to abstain from everything. The real challenge begins. I will let you know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment