Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Morning Glory

I was on my way to work and tried to pull into the turning lane. I pulled next to a biker, but did not have enough room to get into the turning lane. I had my window down. The biker had spikes on his helmet and a mean handlebar mustache. He looks at me and starts to curse me out. Asking me, what the F I was doing. I looked at him and smiled. It must have set the guy off because he just started yelling at me till his face turned red. I had to laugh. He got even angrier and cursed me out until the light turned green. I laughed at him and made my turn.

 I had to wonder what was wrong with this guy. Why are you so angry? Did your mom not hug you growing up? Are you in a crappy marriage? Don't be so angry dude. I found it funny that he was so angry. I dont know why, but I also felt that life is too short to yell at this idiot. Do you really want to start off the day angry? God is too good for us to waste our lives being angry at trivial things.

Heard a good joke today:

How much cocaine did Charlie Sheen do?


Enough to kill Two and a Half Men.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha.. loved the post!! especially your comment about "God is too good for us to waste our lives being angry at trivial things."

    Too bad there is no "like" buttons... :)

    And I must say I chuckled out loud at that joke...

    ReplyDelete