Monday, June 20, 2011

Dan's Disease

I went on a trip and we started to discuss things that were wrong with us. Someone said that I love to make fun of people. They said that it was my disease. You know what. They are right.

Went to a club the other day and I struck up a conversation with a bunch of people because I was making fun of the guy dancing next to us. Nothing to harsh, I was just saying that he was white and dancing with such fervor and passion. The guy was really feeling himself while doing the Dougie.

I think I have a problem. The question is why do I make fun of people? Did I have a bad childhood, or do I not have enough confidence in myself? maybe yes to all of those things. I think I just like doing it. I have fun doing it. Even it is just fun with myself. I could be walking down the street and make a comment to myself and laugh about a guy with an ugly hat or a funny walk or just some stupid thought I have.

Im sure people make fun of me also. It just comes with the territory. You have to take as much as you can give.

Outcome: I'm probably a jerk and a hater, but at least people know where I stand.

3 comments:

  1. it's not a disease dan, you're just a guy. guys make fun of people, unfortunately. so cheer up, you're not diseased, you're just a dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's a disease. It's your personality. You don't outright make people feel horrible. You're a nice enough person. Just know who can take a joke and those who can't. Be yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate on my friend.

    ReplyDelete