Thursday, June 16, 2011

Couple Things

Damn hair is expensive!! This black girl in my office just got some new hair. It cost 600 dollars just for the hair. 120 to put the hair in damn.

Speaking of hair, the girl in my office (she's white) just got cornrows. Not a good look girl.

A guy finally admitted shooting Tupac out side of a studio that started the whole East Coast/ West Coast thing.

I really want to go the Rock The Bells Concert.

It was raining hard last. I had to run to my car. I parked the car in the shade mad far when it was sunny earlier in the day. I ran to my car and my socks got wet. Nothing worst than wet socks. I rather get punched in the stomache than have wet socks. Your feet are all wet while your body is dry and the dampness stays. Sucks.

The Nexus 4G phone is going to come out later this year. It has me drooling.

I love stupid movies. I love quoting stupid movies with other people who love stupid movies.

I hate how they are remaking all of these old movies or TV shows that should not be remade ie Bewitched, Green Hornet, Total Recall, Predator.....

Favorite movies of the summer so far....Bridesmaids, Super 8 and then X-men. Can't wait for Captain America.

The guy in the cubicle nexts to me farts pretty loudily. He doesn't care.

Shane's Rib Shack's smoked wings are Bomb!!



Dumbfoundead- K Town's finest is a beast


My uncle's new song



HAHAHA..not smooth



New Nasty-NAS

No comments:

Post a Comment