Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tribal Ferret Dance

A friend of mine told me a thing ferrets do. When two get together, sometimes they get really happy and dance around each other in a circle. He says they do it so quickly it looks like a ring. He said he saw some ferrets that were red and golden and it looked like a ring of fire. He said its one of the most beautiful things he has ever seen.

He could be making all of this up, but it had me wondering. When have I been so happy, I just danced out of nowhere. Should I just do some dancing when I am happy? Or do I think that I am too old just to dance for joy?I should be more reserved and stuffy. Nah!!! I think the next time I am happy I will do a happy dance.Now its time to think of the moves?????

Saw this video. I like it alot. but its very dark. Not ferret worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment