Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Applebees

So, I just came back from Applebees and realized that it has been my hang out place for years. I know sounds kind of sad. Its a place with mediocre and service. The environment is not the best. But for the past 10 years, it  has been a place that I have constantly gone. A place where I've had some deep meaningful conversations and also a place where we talked about useless stuff.

See the reason why Applebees was always good is because of the 1/2 price appetizers after ten.Seeing that I am and was broke all the time, It was the perfect place to go. For some reason too, conversation is always better late at night. Maybe because your tired and you let your guard down a little.

Before, it was a group of four of us. We would go and talk for hours. I dont remember most of the things we use to talk about. Now, Its usually three of us. We usually watch the games and talk. I still dont know what we usually talk about. But we always have fun.

Song of the day:


1 comment:

  1. Good friends and good conversation. Sometimes it doesn't matter if you remember the topics but just the friends who were there.

    ReplyDelete