Saturday, May 26, 2012

DP Feeling

So one day, a friend and I were talking about what we thought of each other the first time we met. I said that he looked like a guy that wanted to fight me. My feeling was that if this guy wants to fight me,ok Ill go ahead and fight him. He said that was weird and he never heard of that before. He called it a "Dan Park Feeling". I think its because Im from Philly (BTW I probably use the "Im from Philly" card a lot.) that I have these feelings.

Im back in Philly right now and I've noticed that a lot of us are always on guard. We (people from Philly) go to places and we are just defensive and ready to fight.

But sometimes you look at people and they look like they just want to attack you. I say bring it on most of the time. With my eyes of course. Next you see me ask what it looks like Ill show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment