Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cheesesteaks

So While I'm in Philly, I will list my favorite cheesesteaks. I like my cheesesteaks with fried onions, mushrooms and provolone. Some times with wiz but thats just on occasions.

1 Johns Roast Pork- Best in the world. The meat is great. Its on a seeded bun. Bread is delicious. Hard on the outside and soft on the inside, kinda like me.

2 Chinks- Meat is just great. You also can get a mean shake as well. Old time feel inside the restaurant.

3 Steve's Prince of Steaks- Staple of the North East. I like this one with wiz.

4. Tony Luke's- You also can do the five pound Cheese steak challenge.

5. Dalessandro's -meat and onions are chopped nicely. Cheese well spread out over the roll.

1 comment:

  1. There's a restaurant in Philly named Chinks? What's the context for the name? I'm sure it's something totally different than I'm thinking.

    ReplyDelete