Saturday, April 7, 2012

No it all

I am a pretty young man still, but when I was younger I thought I knew it all. Like most young people, I thought I was invincible. I could do anything because I was smart, young, full off energy and ambition. But the one thing that I never accounted for was experience and wisdom.

I had my own business at the age or 20. My partner and I thought we were gonna be millionaires by the age of 30. No one could stop us. After a few years, I learned that the reality is that everything stops you. Its a cold reality when you learn that you know nothing at all. All the things you thought were true are really not. The day that you find out that you know nothing, thats when you get your real wisdom.

When I found out that I dont really know anything, the world opened up to me. The search for knowledge was greater. I became more of a sponge and tried to learn from my elder especially. But I also found out that I don't need to know everything. Everything has its place and sometimes we just need to just trust in that if you know what I mean. If you dont, then it might someday.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty cool! There are some benefits for getting older... hehe. :P

    ReplyDelete