Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ride Slow

Today I was in a part of town that I am not usually in. I had to meet someone. After doing what I needed to do, I decided just to start driving. When I was in college, I would like to just drive. Didnt really have any destination. Sometimes would just get lost on purpose. I would get in the car and think. Sometimes I would pray. I haven't really done this in a while, but today I decided to. Have the radio on and drive. I think about the future and what it holds. I think about present and what I could be doing better or how I could build specific relationships. I think about the past and how things have changed. I usually drive for about an hour or two. Sometimes Ill park the car and just listen to the radio for a little bit. Its peaceful. No one next to me. Im not worried about the phone. Just me and my thoughts really. The road offers many opportunities. I guess serenity is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment