Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Day in the Park

If you are a frequent reader of my blog, You will remember my post on what two guys cant do together. I did one of these things, although I did not list it. It still should be on there and that is going to the park and doing what I did.

So, It all started as a normal day. I went to eat with my friends and I was running late. After we were done eating, my friend thought it would be funny to suggest that we go to the park and have a picnic. He thought I would be totally against it because that would be gay. I said :sure, and I have some bread to bring." He told me he was joking. The original plan was to go the shooting range.

The day was so nice I said "lets go to the park." We decided to go and get kites and feed the ducks. I know sounds super gay right. But I've got to say that it was great. I felt so free and child like as I flew my kite. My kite also flew the highest. Here are some pictures below. Next time you are wondering what to do on a beautiful day you might want to go to the park.

Friendship Bracelets Cause were friends!!!

Ducklings!!

Being a Jedi!!!

Happiness!!!

Breaking the Rules





2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHHA i love it! that friendship bracelet is awesome! You know what it's not that bad going with a bunch of guys and flying kites, etc... every once in awhile that is... haha... unless you create a kite club then it would be cooler. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it felt natural but not gay? Hahaha...it's alright cause you could call me out on whatever crazy stuff I do.

    ReplyDelete