Thursday, April 19, 2012

Marriage...

I always wanted to get married, but always late in my life. I never wanted to marry too early. I even think 35 was the best age too get married. But recently I was talking to a friend of mine, he was talking about his marriage and how happy he was. He started describing their relationship, the comfort he has with her and how he likes being around her all the time. As he was speaking, I was feeling envious of what he has.

As the weeks pasted, I've gone to a wedding and seen peoples marriages. I want the same thing. For the first time in my life, I know that I am ready at least emotionally for marriage.Its a weird thing to say. (Also, I'm not looking to get married this year or anything. Its just that if I know I meet the right girl, I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger.) A friend of mine told me 2 years ago that he was ready for marriage. I looked him in the eyes and said "Your crazy" and "I'm not". I guess people will look at me as the crazy one now.

1 comment:

  1. I understand you, I understand you...now, it's just finding someone (I've got more to say but not on the internet)

    ReplyDelete