Thursday, February 3, 2011

Things at the Gym

Went to the gym this morning. Pretty proud of myself.

Naked Man in the Locker room. PLEASE COVER UP. What good does the towel do over your shoulder. Also dont be in my line of sight please. I dont need to see and more male appendages in my life.

Man, it sucks when your on the tread mill for about 5 mins and i feel tired already.

Grunting man: Save the grunting for the US Open and the bedroom. If you need to grunt dont be so loud.

Girls in Bikinis: Keep doing your thang

It sucks when your working out and the person with the perfect body is next to you making your feel like a fat ass.

Sauna: AWESOME

Naked Sauna: Even more awesome

Weak Guy: Dont worry about it; take it slow

Super strong guy: kinda of scared of you

Need to stretch more

I should do yoga or pilates

Naked Yoga: dont think so

Tempted to buy smoothies or after the gym

Gym makes me feel like I can eat more things and not feel guilty

1 comment:

  1. ahahaha!! "girls in bikinis" ahaha!! what kind of gym do you go to?

    ReplyDelete