Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pregnancy

Lately, I have been seeing many pregnant ladies. It seems like everywhere I go I at least see one lady who is pregs. Its really an awesome thing. Something about pregnant women, they have a glow around them and everyone is happy for them. For some reason I was thinking this week that I wanted a baby. I mean if I think logically, I know I cant raise one.

I dont know why I was thinking that this week. Is it because I am bored with my life? I heard in my pastors message, that children are expression of your love. Its kind of sad that I want an expression of my love by myself. I dont know, maybe I want to pass on my legacy.

I am the last of my bloodline or namesake. If I dont have a son, my lineage is dead. A lot of pressure. Maybe  I should pray for my sperm to be manly. I really dont care if I have a son or daughter . I mean I do care, but I think I would love them no matter what.

I want kids. But I think I should wait another ten years. or Five or maybe get a girl pregnant today.'

No ten years sounds good.

2 comments:

  1. "...or maybe get a girl pregnant today"? what the..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dan park as a dad... wait 20 years. kidding =) you'd be a great dad DP!

    ReplyDelete