Thursday, September 2, 2010

Football: Love of the Game

Football. The word just get me excited. This week was the start of the college football year. For me college football is ok, but the real deal is the NFL. Having said that, I just love all kinds of football. My old church use to have a womens flag football game every year with other churches involved. I even got excited for that.

Something about the fall weather, combined with the aggression, sweat, blood and determination gets me so revved up. I love the physical play. I think it is something primintive inside of us that makes us love football. I love the schemes, trick plays, blitzes, running, juking, spinning and etc.

I have been watching this show called Hard Knocks. It follows a team through training camp every year. This year its the Jets and it is amazing. It shows the intensity that comes with being a professional. They show the preparation and team unity.

To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment