Thursday, September 16, 2010

Double Standards

So we are all aware of double standards in our society between men and women and also between races. I bring this up because of the reporter Ines Sainz. She alleges that she was harassed by the New York Jets Football players. She says that they were acting inappropreicate around her, but shouldnt she expect that from about bunch of immature men in their 20s who make a living off of a childs game.

I understand that it must be difficult to be a woman in a predominantly male driven industry. You also probably have to set yourself apart. I am all for women using whatever talents they have to get ahead. I guess coming from a single parent home, I feel for women. I respect them, but dont be angry when you get mistreated when you look like a prostitute.



Got to say, she has one of the most glorious butts I have ever seen.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's what she was wearing. Can you say attention whore?

    ReplyDelete