Thursday, September 30, 2010

Four things I like that are kind of embarrassing

1 Comic Books: I remember going to church when I was younger and this kid showed me a X-men card. It was like a baseball card but with X-men. They told me how cool it was and showed me these comics. I thought it was pretty awesome. I love the drawings and storylines even still . Reading them now, they are more tailor made towards adults. Deal with real issues like sex, divorce and other relationship topics. For some reason I dont like mangas or anime though.

2 Sports talk radio: I always like sports talk. I remember being a kid in my moms store and listening to it in a small closet/room. I love sports, but I also loved how people would express themselves. They would let out their frustrations or their humor. I guess they kind of taught me how to be a man in some ways.

3 Celebrity gossip: My mom use to read those magazines in the grocery line. I started to do the same thing. I was always interested in the dirt. So I am still a whore for gossip. I look at the sites pretty religiously.

4 Minesweeper and spider solitare: I dont know I just like playing those games. But I feel like an old man when I play them. I feel like I should be playing cooler games like StarCraft.

2 comments:

  1. why are 1, 2 and 4 embarrassing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... "Anonymous" needs to own up...

    I love X Men... I really liked the movies too. I remember watching the ending of the first one and seeing the Phoenix in the water... Soooo excited... There has to be a number 2!! :) And there was to my delight...

    ReplyDelete