Monday, January 28, 2013

Thoughts for the week of 1/27

Looking back on this week, it wasn't too bad. God taught me some stuff. I realized stuff about myself. Learned that I might have to be a little more aggressive with work. Learned that I can go back to school.

Thoughts of the week:

I hate when people check in on facebook now because it will show up on my phone: "Dan Park is near you at IHOP." I'm like and what...Should I go and say hello to this person bc hes two miles away from me. No, especially if I haven't seen him in a year. I don't care if youre shopping and youre four mins away from me.

Fashion thought: I wonder if I should get a double breasted coat....

Atlanta thought: How could someone live here for many years and not go to Atlantic Station at least once?
(BTW theres a spot with a nice view, and I forgot where the place was.)

Hooters has Jello shots for a dollar.

Went to a place with 50 or more white people for a couple of hours. I was the only non white person. I haven't felt that in a while. I wonder if they liked me more because I wasn't white.

White people like my hair.

I still think Jude Law is a Douche. (Capital Letter for a Reason)

Don Pedro is always solid.

Starbucks having wine is probably the highlight of the week.

I probably only need my "me" time for only a couple of hours. Don't need a whole night or day.

Stayed in on Saturday night.

A blow to the liver is my favorite knockout. It makes the other guy look like a pussy.

The Rock back in wrestling is making me want to watch wrestling.

30 Rock is ending (sad face)

Bomba from Iberian Pig is awesome.

Kate Upton thought of the Week: she is sooo hot

Women: Its funny how one moment of cuteness can diffuse my anger or just cheer me up. I am defenseless.

I dont like women with thin lips.

Older brothers and Sisters are really helping me.

People are loving on me and its awesome.

Worked out the other day and made some friends at the gym. They were showing me new exercises and such. Its weird to make friends when your old.

Zero Dark Thirty is the movie of 2012.

Little people (5'3 and below) are funny and feisty.

Bought some Birthday cards. Why are there so many cards???

Beyonce was lip synced. SMH

Music of the Week: ASAP ROCKY: Suddenly

God thought of the week. Read my last post

Lyric of the week : Sensitive thugs all need hugs- Jay-Z











3 comments:

  1. might be one of my favorite posts. mainly b/c i know the back story to most of them. "Little people (5'3 and below) are funny and feisty" i believe you also used another f-word to describe them. pahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Girls were so tall today! I'm glad I wore heels."


      HAHAHAHAHADHAHAHA

      Delete
  2. ish next time you find that spot with a nice view and show me ok?
    and don't be hatin on me =P

    ReplyDelete