Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Body Pillow

So the other day, I bought a body pillow. Man, I have missed the support and embrace of that wonderful device. Put it in between your legs and arms; it will give you the support my body has longed for in a couple of years. I remember the first time I had a body pillow.....

I heard some guy in Korea married his body pillow. What the hell is wrong with people. I just shared my love for body pillows, but I would never go that far....or maybe

Random

Koreans are weird!

Wolverine cant catch a break

Girl is off the hook.


Girl is off the Escalator.

3 comments:

  1. That first video is just bizarre... that cannot be a real commercial.. so awkward!

    Body Pillows are great! I think they also help with your spine since you're sleeping on your side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i couldn't hear the commercial but it was funny to watch and the lady making the faceplant was crazy! i've never seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. body pillow

    ReplyDelete