Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Crack heads

Living in the city, you deal with many different elements. A Crackhead is a special kind of element. Its something you don't love, but meh you have to deal with them. Since they are already there, you have to take the good and the bad with them.

Lets start with the bad. They will break your car window to steal the change out of your car. Good: you might be able to buy a Rolex for a hundred dollars from them. Bad: They will steal from your house. Good: You can buy someone else's stolen material cheaper than on Craigslist....Thinking about it now, it seems like the first good thing and the second is basically the same thing. Bad: they smell like piss most likely because they pissed on themselves. Good:You can get them to fight each other or is that just the Bums who do that.

My favorite experience with a crack head was at Checkers at 3 in the morning. He yells out to me. I say "What?" He tells me that he has something for sale. I am always intrigued by crack head sales. I ask him what he has. He says The Internet. I say What? He says he has the internet. He has my full attention now. I go up to him and he shows me a dial up modem from the 90's. I bust out laughing.

Favorite Crack heads in movies and shows.

Chris Rock in New Jack City

He really wants that turkey!!

Dave Chappelle as Tyrone Biggums

No comments:

Post a Comment