Monday, April 25, 2011

Fails

I am prone to Fails in my life. The other day I was in New York City and someone said watch out for the dog poop. I didnt hear them and I stepped into this juicy piece of crap. People were laughing at me and I started to laugh with them.

I remember I was in highschool and I was going down this big hill from the bus stop. The bus stop was a couple blocks away from school. I was talking to this friend of mine and we started to cross the street. I think I fell over my own feet or tripped across his. I was laying in the middle of the street. I look at one side and then the other. It seems to me that the cars are coming faster. I think that they see a fat asian kid in the street and someone wants to hit me. So my body instictly just started rolling. It felt a ages before I got to the other side and was in the clear. I started to look around and I just see people laughing at me. It felt like the whole school was laughing at me. I brushed myself off and started laughing as well.

We fail. Plain and simple, we fail. We fail from the beginning of our lives. It takes a couple of times to get out of our mother's womb. I don't think babies make it out there in one shot. Isn't that the best part of life. Failing and then learning and laughing. Laughing at your self is probably the best medicine. I fail all the time. I laugh at myself all the time. Life shouldn't be so serious all the time. So go ahead and fail. Laugh at your failures, but take pride in your success and it is so sweet.

ME Stepping in DOG CRAP!! FAIL!!

2 comments:

  1. I think that is excellent that you can laugh at yourself and then pick yourself and keep moving. :) I wish I could do that more often.. maybe it comes easier with guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fail all the time. I got a flat tire last week. The minivan even gave me a sign on the dashboard that my tire was getting flat.... all this time I thought my dashboard was just broken -.-

    ReplyDelete