Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Few of my favorite Things

Sitting in my house, I was just wondering what my favorite things were. Also the song kinda came in mind also.

Favorite Ice cream= Breyers Strawberry Ice Cream; I love that it is creamy and it has the chunks of strawberry. I remember as a child, my mom would buy it at the grocery only for special occasions.

Favorite most recent read biography: Pistol

Favorite Movie of all time: Pulp Fiction

Celebrity I would Like to get a beer with: George Clooney(mostly because of spill over)

Favorite Ninja Turtle: Michaelangelo

Favorite Athlete of all Time: Randall Cunnigham

Favorite Cheesesteak: John's Roast Pork

Favorite Cake: the korean cake with fruits on top of it

Favorite Wu-tang member- Ghostface Killa

1 comment:

  1. love it!!! what about favorite roadtrip, eh?? yes..yes... :)

    ReplyDelete