Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Week 3/3

This week I felt lazy. Fell behind in somethings. Looking to catch up, but its always a challenge to catch.

Thoughts for the week:

Change is a necessary thing. If you don't think you need to change, then you are an arrogant dumbass who will learn that it is necessary to change.

Matters of the heart are always tough to handle.

Lots of times you just got to shoot people straight.

Bearskin rugs are nice.

18 & over for women at a club is not a club I want to be at too often. I felt old. A decade older than a girl is too much.

My hand is kind of big. Its fat too. Adds to the hugeness of it. I had my arm around some girl and my hand was bigger than her face.

I can still make a good looking female bartender laugh.

Ask more from God.

Talk often to God

Kate Upton thought: Russian mail order bride looks like her. It looks like I know where my Christmas money is going.

David Crowder puts on a good show. Always blessed by his music.

Some Italian guy told me to check some pizza places out in the city. Im looking forward to it.

I've been singing praise music more. I usually sing r and b and hip hop, but lately its been more praise music.

Broke my phone. Its nice not having it for a while. The apps I need are probably Kakaotalk (EmoJis), twitter, and google maps.

I like bothering people way too much. Someone tells me not to do it, but I have too. Then I get in trouble.

Got some good stuff at the church bazaar.

People are weirder than me . Makes me feel good about myself.

I think I look too interested in peoples boring conversations sometimes. This guy and some girl just kept going on and on about somethings. Finally I did the walk away. I think about the time I wasted and what stupid things I could have thought about.

I hate cock blocking.

Lyric of the week: "With wisdom which means wise words be spokin" Rakim

Tracks of the Week- The naked and famous- Young Blood,

No comments:

Post a Comment