Monday, February 25, 2013

Week of 2/24

It was a weird week. I went to a funeral. I'm not used to being around death and grieving too much. Its weird for me. I guess its weird for most. I'm usually a happy person and it did really bring me down to see a friend in pain, but I did see God working in all of it.

Past couple of weekends, I've been going out a lot. I wonder if I should stop or just whatever. One of my friends was telling me to just enjoy and do it, because when I'm his age I cant do it.

I've been learning to love more and turn off the hate. Its really hard, but life isnt easy. Its simple but not easy.

Chik Fila breakfast buffet is always a good start to a day.

Ive decided to go to Uganda for a mission trip. Teaching about healthcare and soap. It might be dangerous. Nervous, but I know that God is leading me for a good reason.

"I know I just met you but...." I had a lot of those moments.

I enjoy making fun of people way to much. But I also show my love through that. I feel bad for the people I love.

Home cooked meals are always a great thing.

People are saying Kate Upton is chunky. If shes chunky, I wish everyone were as chunky as her.

Sometimes I talk too much. I just have to do.

Granny panties are probably one of the worst things to a man. Something all loose a unsexy. Must be the same feeling women get when they see guys in sweats.

Jennifer Hudson lost a ton of weight. She killed it at the Oscars too.

Someone said I like black girls. Its true, but I like to think I like all different colors of women. Any Ice cream flavor is good for me.

Hipster girls arent too appealing. It makes me question when the last time they took a shower. Its cool you where thrift clothes but you can smell better.

I really like Jennifer Lawrence. Funny and sexy girl.

Apparently, I have a ugly black woman voice I make when I am making an impression of a woman.

"I asked God that when I sang it, would He let it move men's souls."- Marvin Gaye talking the Star Spangled Banner

There are only two options regarding commitment. You’re either IN or you’re OUT. There’s such thing as life in-between.”—Pat Riley

"Young girls are great. Young girls and older ladies- it's the in betweens that are a problem." Quote from Girls on HBO


Ben Affleck has probably had the most amazing career ever. He started off in lots of small roles. Got big and his career flamed out. He was the butt of many jokes. Changed his image into directing, and now hes back on top.  When people pull a comeback, Im gonna call it an Affleck. 

Big weekend for women in Athletics. Ronda Roussey headlined an UFC  and Danica Patrick finished in the top ten of the Daytona 500.

A woman's scent is memorable

Catholics have had a bad year Manti teo, Notre Dame losing and the Pope retiring.

Songs of the week- 10000 reasons- Matt Redman, Power- J.cole, I dont wanna - Aaliyah







No comments:

Post a Comment