Monday, March 18, 2013

Thoughts for week of 3/17

It was a very interesting week. God taught me a lot not only about myself and what I have to work on, but also about His character. I realize that God really knows me . He knows how to get to me. Then I realize that all the things that happen in my life is because he knows how to deal with me. Sometimes we just need to submit and obey. Its a very very very hard thing, but in the end it is worth it. Less trouble and your heart is more at ease also.

The whole Football Free agency was just great. So much fun. Eagles totally revamped their defense.

GSP is a great fighter, but not exciting enough. He doesnt have that killer instinct to finish people.

Spent a day by myself and it was really interesting.:
Saw the Life of Pi. I thought it was really good, but I don't like this new age pluralism. It also felt like the movie was saying that we make up God.
Went to the gym.
Went to a bar. So I go there by myself and people start talking to me. Maybe I have this approachable face. I start playing poker and these people are good people, but I realize that I would never want to become like this people. They seem empty and lonely. Lots of the guys trying to get away from the banality of home. Some guy is there every week and getting drunk. Girls? not too many and mostly they were unattractive. It felt like a sad place.

Only went to the gym 4 times this week. My goal for five didnt work. The bad thing about going to the gym a lot is I feel like I can eat more bad things like a true fat ass.

Little things I like about life: Non verbal cues. When you meet eyes with someone and you have the same thoughts as them and give them a look. They respond to that look.


People blame things on other people to much.

Smoked wings are soooooo good. Fall off the bone.

Old-school is better sometimes

Old-school is not always better sometimes.

Its fun getting to know people.

People love hitting big guys. Some girl just rammed into me the other day. I don't really mind though.

I really like hitting small people. Knee to the face!!!!

Women should use sex as a weapon. If its in your arsenal, you can use it once in a while.

I hate it when people ask if you know that asian person. Just because Im asian I know every one. Its more embarassing when you actually do know them.

Respect is very important. But I really don't care if its coming from a person I don't respect.

Not always good to sugarcoat things. Honest feedback is needed.

Saw an Asian girl that sounded just like a black girl. I haven't heard that since Philly.

I made dinner the other day. My skills are improving.


High maintenance people are tough to deal with. I'm a very low maintenance person, so I have to make myself more accommodating to those people.

Halal meat is good stuff.

Hum Du Allah- means "praise to God". I really like it.

People have been coming to me with their romance problems or excitement. I say stuff , but I really don't know what I'm talking about. I think I'm just faking the funk. I words have no weight.

Sometimes we think too highly of ourselves.

Talking to someone can get you out of your slump.

Kevin Durant has a huge hand and small head.


White People are so corny sometimes, especially when black music comes on and they are all like WOOOOOO!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment