Wednesday, March 27, 2013

thoughts for Week 3/25

Last week was rough. Car broke down, lost my check card and tons of bad things happened. But in that I found grace from God. You know what it was sooo good. I have to admit that even though I am suffering I am learning more about myself. Maybe thats how God is challenging me. Stretching me. Causing me to grow. I had a moment of anger when the old me would have cursed this person out and threw something at her, but I held it in. Thought about Christ. It was tough and hard not to just do what your instincts tell you, but I guess thats how we get to be more human and less of an animal. We aren't just slaves to our instincts anymore. We are more than that. I guess Jesus is trying to tell us these things.

A person last week said that I have changed for the good. Its a blessing to know that you are not the same old person that you use to be. They said that they heard from someone else that I was a certain type of person. I'm glad that I'm not like that. I hope God can shine in those moments. Those moments are definitely glory to God moments. You have to worship God that you are not the same. You are moving towards perfection. People think that in life you can only get to a certain level and plateau. I disagree. Life is about contiguously getting better.

Had a moment of grace yesterday. I have been addicted to this song.
So Im singing this song in my car. The day was gloomy and no sunshine at all during the day. But out of the clouds a beam of sunlight hits my car. I am overwhelmed with Joy and Grace. Smiles and Tears are on my face. Glory to God. 

Saw a guy blowing drying between his butt cheeks in the gym. It was so weird. I never seen anyone do that in my life. I should have taken a picture.

I'm helping a friend by being a resource parent. Basically she wants to adopt kids and she needs two resources. The resources can provide babysitting and such. So I have to take 20 hours of classes. I'm in this room mostly with couples who want to adopt. They have so much love in their hearts. Most of them are there because they can't have kids on their own. Some of these people want to adopt a sibling group of 3. They don't care about race, how tall they are and etc. They want these kids to have a home and they want to be parents for them.

One of the guys, Big guy and doesn't look too happy, is so in love with his wife. Its really sweet and makes you believe in love. He says as long as I have this woman here I can do anything and will do everything.

CGI has come a long way, but it can still really suck.


Not sure what to think about the gay marriage vote.

If you pay 7 bucks for a pie, it better be delicious.

You can make money when you find something you love and your niche.

Had a huge steak. A flinstone type. Food fixes things.



March Madness is great. It cannot be replicated by anything. Upsets. Cinderella stories. Teams who are suppose to win, just pulling out nail biters.


Its good to make your lunch for the week. Healthy and good.



lots of good things about being single. I can do whatever the hell I want when I want. Its awesome.

 Trying to build a relationship with my dad again its weird.

Opened wine with a shoe and a pen.

FGC might be my favorite team of all time.


No comments:

Post a Comment