Sunday, March 4, 2012

Too young to be feeling this old

I'm 27 right now. You hear the common expression act your age. The difficulty with that is "what are people my age suppose to act like?" I don't feel like an adult because I really don't have any responsibilities mortgage, children, spouse etc.

 The other day I went home early to relax on a Friday night at 10pm. I got home and part of me didn't want to "relax". I wanted to go out and do something.But I was home by myself, I felt extremely old and boring. Now don't get me wrong, I do like staying in sometimes. But it has to be with people. Just to go and be by myself on a Friday night. LAME. I looked in the mirror and the guy in the mirror said "Yo! What the hell are you doing!! Your young, you can't ever regain your youth. STUPID!".

Another example of me getting old, I met a couple of college girls I knew and they were on their spring break. I asked them what they were doing. They said they were going to hang out and get some drinks. They asked if i wanted to come. It was 11pm on a Thursday. I said I was tired and would hang out next time. If it were last year, I could have partied to the early morning and went to work. I would have been fine.

If you look at my last entries, I sound old. Not being good at texting. Sounding like a curmudgeon. I hate everything. I like oatmeal. I like pudding. Im sounding like an old man more and more.

3 comments:

  1. all you need to add is some dentures and a cane to shake at little kids that bother you. :P

    just kidding... you're not really that old... maybe you're starting to mature.

    what is a curmudgeon???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A curmudgeon is someone that is grouchy adn gets mad at everything.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha...I must be 50 years old to you then. I definitely feel that way this week.

    ReplyDelete